I'm not sure I'm able to narrow this down to only five. I like to laugh. And I like to make people laugh. I'll give it a shot, though. Try and forgive me if all of these end up being quotes from movies or TV shows.
- "I like it! What's not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Beef, gooood!" - Joey, Friends, describing Rachel's traditional English trifle on Thanksgiving.
- "True story." - Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother... Not funny by itself. But I sort of laugh internally every time I say it following a blatant lie.
- "Someday your sarcasm is gonna get you punched in the face." - Mark Hipes... Not sure what I said to deserve this, but it made me laugh. Actually, I'm not sure if I should laugh or feel afraid.
- "Duties" - Come on... tell me you didn't just laugh at that.
- "Ronald Reagan?! The actor?" Doc Brown, Back to the Future... His response to Marty's information of who's president in 1985.