- People who don't use a turn signal - I mean, really. How difficult is it to hit that little lever to let the cars around you know that you're slowing down to make a turn? Sure, slamming on your brakes for no obvious reason works just as well. It's just a courtesy thing. Oh, and when you're changing lanes. I'm much more forgiving about you cutting me off in the left lane on the interstate if you gave a signal first.
- People who don't turn their turn signal off - I'm a man of many contradictions. While I appreciate that you gave a signal to get in front of me in the left lane on the interstate, do you really need to keep letting me know for the next 10 miles?
- Dogs and/or cats wearing clothes - Dogs and cats already have clothes. It's called fur. And if you're dressing your tiny chihuahua because it gets cold in your New England winter, I don't feel sorry for you or your dog. That chihuahua is meant to live in a warmer climate. You, madam, are breaking the laws of nature!
- People who say they'll do something but never follow through - I don't care if you don't do something. Just don't tell me you're gonna do it and then not do it. That breaks the bond of trust between us. And I'm just not sure we can get that back.
- My cellphone's charging abilities - Sometimes I can plug it in at night and it'll charge right up. Other times, I'll gain about 2% on the battery life by morning. There's no rhyme or reason to why it works or doesn't work. I think it's probably a sign that the machines are nearing self-awareness. We should all just start stocking our fallout shelters now.
|But they're soooo cu-- NO! Do not fall for this!|