1. Clowns. I don't feel the need to elaborate on that. I've elaborated plenty of times in the past.
2. Disappointing Others. A lot of the time I honestly don't care what others think of me. But there are a chosen few that I never want to disappoint.
3. Snakes. If Indiana Jones can be afraid of them, so can I.
4. Being the Least Funny Person In the Room. Yeah, I'm sure there's an official name for that phobia, I just don't feel like looking it up.
5. Research. See what I just did there?
6. Zombies. Though I think if I were faced with real zombies, I could hold my own.
7. Foreign Currency. You should see how badly I freak out when someone accidentally passes me a Canadian quarter.8. Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance. He scares the bejeezus out of me. His legs flail about as if independent from his body!