So every now and then I see one of these things show up on Facebook. It's the kind of thing where someone posts it as a note and then tags so many people so that they will feel obligated to complete the survey with their own answers. This one was found on the page of one of my high school friends, Allison. I wasn't tagged, it just kind of showed up on my front page anyway. So I checked it out. And I always like to keep these things on hand. It's an easy blog post when they come along. So have fun finding out some random facts that you may already know about me. And feel free to answer about yourselves on your own blogs. Or Facebook notes.
1. What time did you get up this morning? About 6:30
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cienma? Dinner For Schmucks
4. What is your favorite TV show? At the moment, Community. Of all time, Buffy.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? At the beach. Nowhere specific.
6. What did you have for breakfast? I'm out of breakfast foods, but usually I have a Pop-Tart once I get to work. But my box is empty. It's very disappointing.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I don't think you can consider "pizza" cuisine.
8. What foods do you dislike? So many to choose from... Chocolate, most vegetables, peanut butter, and pineapple top my list.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Macado's. Every time I get back home I try to hit the Macado's at least once. The way I see it, I could die before the next planned trip to Roanoke. What if I didn't eat at Macado's that last time when I could have?
10. Favorite dressing? Honey Mustard
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Escort
12. What are your favorite clothes? T-shirt and shorts
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hawaii, Australia, Paris, Rome, Prague, Brazil, Seattle, New York... I don't get to travel too much, but I'd like to.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I count myself lucky to have anything my glass at all these days.
15. Where would you want to retire? The beach. Or the lake. I won't be picky.
16. Favorite time of day? Evenings, when I have nothing else to worry about between work and sleep.
17. Where were you born? Roanoke, VA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? When I'm feeling in a sports mood, I like to check the highlights on ESPN. I find that I don't have the patience to sit through an entire game of anything unless I'm there watching it live, which is always more fun. But in those cases, I like a good baseball game or a college basketball game.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I stole this from Facebook and was technically not tagged. And since this is going up on my blog, there won't be any tagging going on. That makes this question a moo point.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See #19
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I'm always interested to learn random details about just about anyone. I find these lists to be a nice little social experiment. But I don't expect to see these questions anywhere else beyond this post.
22. Bird watcher? When I get bored at work, I'll stare out the drive through window. Often times, birds will enter my field of vision and I will watch them as if it's Animal Planet.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Depends on the day I guess. Some nights I'm too tired to be a night person. Some mornings I'm too tired to be a morning person.
24. Do you have any pets? Nope
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I interviewed for a new job last week. Sure it's another teller position, but it's with a different bank and it's about 5 minutes from my apartment. That's what I like to call a win/win.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a teacher so I could spend the summers off writing. That didn't work out like I thought it would. But I still want to write.
27. What is your best childhood memory? You know, I love my cousin, Landon, like a brother. And even though we had some pretty severe knock-down drag-outs, we got along more often than not. And those times that we were getting along, we got pretty imaginative running around in his back yard during the summer. Those were some pretty good ones.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I am definitely a dog person. And if I didn't spend 12 hours a day away from my apartment, and also made enough money to put food on my plate and in a dog's bowl, I'd definitely have one.
29. Are you married? Nope
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes. Click it or ticket. It's the law.
31. Been in a car accident? A couple, but never anything incredibly serious. Both fender-benders. The first was my fault. I was young and impetuous. The second was the fault of some chick driving a Lexus. I really should have faked a neck injury. Oh well, I guess my conscience remains clear.
32. Any pet peeves? When people don't give a turn signal when changing lanes or turning. Also, when people leave their turn signal on for three miles without changing lanes or turning.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Chicken, bacon, sausage... big fan of the meat-lover's pizza.
34. Favorite Flower? I generally consider flowers to be a waste of money, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd got with daisies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once
38. From whom did you get your last email? Netflix. They were letting me know that they received the movie I just sent them.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I'm not much of a shopper. And I hate using the credit card for anything outside of an emergency situation. So I pretty much wouldn't.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Spontaneity, I find, is something that requires a little extra money most of the time. I know there are some spontaneous things that one can do for free. But those situations rarely present themselves. So no, nothing spontaneous of late.
41. Like your job? Absolutely not. No.
42. If you could do anything, what would it be? Write. And get paid to do it. I think it would be awesome to be a reporter or a novelist or even the guy that writes the descriptions of stuff in catalogs.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Probably the one that's coming up in a few weeks. It'll be a weekend at the lake with the old gang from college. Can't wait.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Shalana
45. What are you listening to? The classic rock station. And the mind-numbing droning of co-workers and customers at the bank.
46. What is your favorite color? Blue
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? See the answer to #19
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:45am
50. Coffee Drinker? Nope. Not even a little bit.