I'm getting this from my friend Erynn's Facebook note that she posted. I know it's unoriginal, but it's been a long day and I'm not sure I feel like writing anything too involved. I mean, I lectured on the importance of voting yesterday. Hopefully you went out and made an informed decision today. So now, just sit back, relax, and let the electoral process do its thing. Meanwhile, get interactive with tonight's post.
Step 1: Put your music player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line (or so, some are hard) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what SONG AND ARTIST the lines come from.
Step 4: Italicize the songs when someone guesses correctly (No lyric hunting! That is cheating!)
Step 5: After doing the 1st 20, listen to one more random song and post it as your title.
1. Down on my knees again tonight, I'm hopin' this prayer will turn out right
2. I'm the piano player down at Eddie's bar
3. How can you see into my eyes like open doors
4. If I could I would tell you why, the first time I saw her I could touch the sky
5. Try to see it my way, only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong
6. Saying good-bye, going away. Seems like good-bye's such a hard thing to say
7. 2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm till awake
8. Livin' in my own world, didn't understand that anything can happen when you take a chance
9. All the old paintings on the tombs they do the sand dance don't you know
10. Got a call from an old friend, we used to be real close
11. I'm in Southern California and the beautiful ones just kicked me out of their restaurant
12. This thing called love I just can't handle it
13. Many nights we've prayed with no proof anyone could hear
14. My love must be a kind of blind love
15. She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
16. Hello darkness, my old friend
17. Somewhere there's speaking it's already coming in
18. Manic Mondays singin' you to sleep, you could use some time to breathe wake up please
19. When the night has come and the land is dark
20. You know our love was meant to be the kind of love to last forever