Here's one I've never seen before
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: Bananas
2. Bakery: Hoagie rolls
3. Meat: Deli Turkey
4. Frozen: Cool Whip
5. Dry goods: Fritos (are those dry goods?)
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. A shirt
If I were to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
3. Are you kidding me?
4. That's what she said...
5. I don't care
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
3. Some fiction
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. A movie
2. A book
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
2. Monkeys of some kind
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on TV of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. How I Met Your Mother
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for you?
3. ...Vanilla... not exciting, I know...
Somebody stole your purse/wallet --in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Driver's License (which should really be sufficient, and yet...)
2. Bank of America card
3. Social Security Card
4. Kroger Plus card
5. Student ID
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Study a little more. That extra .01 on your GPA will get you a scholarship slacker!
2. Don't get discouraged by the amount of work in the Elementary Ed major, stick with it.
3. Boston's gonna win the World Series in 2004. I know it sounds unbelievable, just trust me. Put a lot of money on Boston at the beginning of the season. It'll pay off.
4. It doesn't matter who she is, don't bother. She's not interested.
And for anyone that needs something to do, I challenge you. So there.